- 2 quarts cold water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tetley Iced Tea Blend Family Size tea bags
- 3 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 lemons or limes, chilled
- 4 cups sliced summer fruits (such as peaches, strawberries, etc.)
- 2 cups chilled seltzer
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags; steep 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 4 cups of water and remove tea bags.
- Add sugar.
- Add apple juice, sliced lemon or lime and other fruit.
- Before serving, stir in seltzer.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and serve.
- Makes 13 8-oz. servings.