ENJOY TWO FREE BOXES OF ICED TEA ON ORDERS OVER $39 | USE CODE: FREEICED
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 Tetley® British Blend Tea bags
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded coconut, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In teapot or bowl, pour boiling water over tea bags, cover and brew 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until well blended.
- Add egg, vanilla and tea until just blended.
- At low speed, gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 2 cups coconut and drop mixture by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle tops with remaining coconut.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
- Yield: about 60 cookies.